WE ARE FLEET EXPERTS
We know fleets! In 1934, the City of Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, replaced its electric trolley cars with six “motor buses.” Our founder, Joseph McCarthy, won the contract to supply truck tires to the fleet, a relationship we continue to the present. Today, we operate fleet management programs for hundreds of customers, from Fortune 100 package shippers and logistics firms to local landscaping services and utility companies.
Fleet Management - We Worry About the Details, So You Don’t Have To.
You need every truck running at full capacity. Unexpected breakdowns cost you time and money. Our Fleet Management Program tracks of your truck’s tires, preventative maintenance needs, and repairs.
- Our team does a full assessment of your fleet, including operations, customer base, driving patterns, and equipment specifications.
- Based on your requirements and our extensive experience, we provide detailed recommendations for tire needs, preventative maintenance, and any necessary repairs. We offer cost-saving options, such as our robust retreading program, and a proposed schedule of work.
- Once onboard, we keep a rigorous maintenance schedule. Service can be performed at your site or in our shop, depending on your preferences. We also field a 24-hour roadside assistance program to keep your fleet rolling.
- We maintain detailed service records of every tire and service action. We schedule regular check-ins with your fleet manager, perform courtesy yard checks, and continue to offer advice on how to increase your fleet’s performance.
We are here to help! Contact us for more information.
Tires - Your Business is Riding on Your Tires
Proper tire inflation and tread wear are the biggest factors in maximizing truck tire life and reducing costs. Using Bridgestone’s BASys Fleet Analyzer, a mobile and web-based tire inspection tool, we provide valuable feedback on your tires to maximize performance and reduce costs.
- Brands: Bridgestone, Firestone, Dayton, Continental, General, Hankook, West Lake, Yokohama, and Triangle.
- National account services for Bridgestone, Continental, and Yokohama.
- 24-hour roadside assistance.
- Scheduled tire service.
- Alignment services.
- Mobile on-site service.
- Mounted wheel program.
- Steel wheel reconditioning.
- Aluminum wheel refinishing.
- Retreading services for commercial trucks, waste, bus, and utility vehicles.
Want to learn more? Contact us for more information!
Fleet Mechanical and Repair Services – One Stop Shop
Our certified technicians handle a range of preventative maintenance (PM) services and repairs to keep your vehicles running smoothly. Our fleet mechanical services include:
- Engine diagnostics.
- Manufacturer-recommended preventative maintenance (PM) services.
- A/C and fluid flush services.
- Light and heavy-duty engine repair.
- Federal inspections.
- Roll-up door and trailer door repair/replacement.
- Windshield replacement.
Questions? Please contact us for more information!
Our Fleet Management Program is available along the east coast of the United States. Contact one of our fleet centers below or click here for a searchable map of our service locations.
On mobile devices, click to call or for directions.
NEW YORK STATE
PHILADELPHIA | WILMINGTON DE AREA
9073 Euclid Avenue, Manassas, VA 20110 — (703) 368-9288
Fleet Vehicles Serviced
We handle some of the largest fleets in the country. If it rolls, we can handle it! Some of our customers include:
Beverage distributors, bus companies, car dealers, car rental agencies, casinos and resorts, construction equipment, corporate fleets, dry vans, farmers, food delivery, forestry, home builders trucks, hospital vehicles, intermodal, landscapers, logistics, long-haul trucker, medical services, mining companies, municipal and DPW vehicles, pet services, race tracks, quarries, over-the-road trucks, sanitation vehicles, school buses, school districts, service and delivery trucks, telecom companies, third party logistics providers (3PL) trucks, utility companies, waste loaders, and more!
National account, government services, commercial credit, or private pay - we can handle them all. Our Fleet Management Program includes comprehensive account services. Learn more on our Account Services page.
Contact us to schedule your complimentary fleet consultation.